A little love from STEP. Below is a virtual care package, filled with some special surprises just for you!
1) A service member receiving diapers from 6ft away amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Check out STEP's interview on ABC 10 News to see how we did it!
2) A note from one of the local military families STEP was able to help thanks to your support. Our Emergency Financial Assistance program helps our service members build a path to financial self-sufficiency. Our professional Social Workers, who counsel one-on-one with each client family, also engage in post-counseling follow-ups to ensure the families we serve are on track with their financial goals.
3) Our essential employees in action bagging donations for our military families. Did you know you can "virtually" stuff an emergency bag? A donation of $25 = 1 Emergency Bag for a family of five. How many bags can we stuff today?!
4) The USS Midway is a treasure not only to our military but all of our San Diego residents! Mix it up this evening and go on a virtual tour.
5) Looking for a fun, free ways to keep the kids or grandkids entertained? Check out these free kids' craft activities from our partners at the New Children's Museum.
6) Coffee with your friends at STEP! Our Morning Coffee is going virtual this month. Join us via Zoom to discuss COVID-19's impact on our community, STEP's mission, and how YOU can help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate!
Thanks for being a part of our family, we're thinking of you!